Dressing etiquette for the children:
- Every child should wear an identity badge with his/her name, division, and telephone no. /mobile no and bus number. All the belongings of the child should be labeled.
- Girls with long hair must tie up their hair with red ribbons, red clips or red hair bands.
- Boys should come to the nursery with a decent haircut.
- No trolley bags will be permitted in the nursery.
- Children should not be sent to the nursery wearing any jewelry. The nursery will not be held responsible for the loss of jewelry.
- No other form of footwear other than the pattern presented under nursery uniform will be allowed.
- In case of any problems, parents are requested to contact the headmistress directly for clarification.
- Parents are requested to inform the office about any change in their address or telephone numbers.
- Children are expected to be on time to the nursery every day. Regular attendance and punctuality to nursery is emphasized on.
- If the child is using transport, parents are requested to call the nursery and inform about the child’s absence between 7:45 am to 8: 30 am.
1.Parents are requested not to send any medicines through their child.
- When the child is sick, parents are requested to keep the child at home. A child who suffers from infectious disease should be kept away from the nursery till full contagious period is over. A Medical Certificate from a Medical practitioner along with a leave letter should be submitted to the class teacher before the child attends the nursery.
- Parents are requested to inform the headmistress, nurse and class teacher in writing of any kind of allergy the child has along with the doctor certificate.